Nutrition Powder of Binchae Foundationby GBM Networks Asia
GBM Networks Asia, in Bihar, India, currently provides the nutrition powder we use as relief food for 2,000 people daily. We seek to increase the number of meals provided to 10,000. This provides balanced nutrition for both children and adults. Moreover, the nutrition powder factory creates and sustains jobs and economic growth for the region.
Nutrition Facts of the Powder
The nutrition powder from GBM networks is based on four grains (wheat, rice, maize, green gram) mixed with milk powder. It is “pre-cooked” powder, which contains a well-balanced amount of vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin C) and minerals (Iodine, iron and folic acid).
- For infant formula
- For children in developing stages
- For adults who need supplementary nutrients
- For older people with weak digestive functions
- For pregnant women
- For poor students who suffer from lack of concentration due to malnutrition
- One serving (50g) costs US $0.10. “Binchae” is the high quality food with a low price
- For a main meal, it is suggested to have two servings (one feels full after eating).